Monday, May 26, 2008

the end of one LONG day............

hey ya'll....... well, the end of one LONG day nears.... but it has been SOOOOOO much fun!!! i got to help my aunt make brownies, homemade ice cream, baked beans, hamburgers, and lots more!!! it was so much fun to see ALL my relatives that came to the Memorial Day cookout!! me and my cuz took a walk and watched the Olsen twins movie "(something)......... in rome" ( i don't know what the real title is......oops :) hehehehe.... well my pizza is in the oven and i'm hungry, so i hope it doesn't burn!!!! Chow*!! (i know it's cheesy..... but it's stuck in my head from the Olsen twins movie!!) well...... here's my list for today:
7.) mom- you try to work with me...... even when i'm being a little bit teenager........ ok...... ALOT teenager!
8.) mom- you try to make me feel as if everything that i do is the most important thing to you!!! (check out her latest post!!) you are like the BEST!!!
9.) dad- when you call to check on me, you don't hang up even though mom isn't there...... it shows me you really want to talk to ME!! ILY!!
10.) dad- you even take care of my kitty while i'm gone...... you are like SOOOO valuable!!
*aka hello or goodbye in Italian........ in this case, it's goodbye!!!

No comments: