Sunday, May 25, 2008

FINALLY........

well....... i'm FINALLY at my grandparents house!!! that drive seemed to last forever!! (ok.... so not FOREVER...... but do you get my point??) hahahaha...... i'm glad to finally be here!! it feels as if i haven't been there in a long time..... although it was only a month or two!! I am SOOOOO glad to have such an awesome family surronding me..... you see, almost all of my mom's family lives in the same town, so when we see my grandparents, we get to see EVERYONE!! it's WONDERFUL!!! i haven't realized how much my super close family means to me, so from now on, on each blog, i'm gonna put a few things that i'm thankful for about my mom and dad!! i hope to get to 100.... or even 1000..... but we'll start out with "just a few"!!!
1.) mom- you plant flowers that brighten up the whole day
2.) mom- you helped me pick out a new bedspread, and helped me re-arrange my room all in one long day!!!
3.) mom- you are always SOOOO patient with your annoying teenage daughter..... and you try to understand who i'm gonna become and encourage me in that!!
4.) dad- you are the BEST...... you got us a dog, and you never are too busy for a hug or a kiss......no matter how hectic the time is, you always make time for me!!!
5.) dad- you go to work early and come home late sometimes.... but you always try to find time to play frisbee, or phase 10 after dinner!
6.) dad- i don't know how to thank you for doing all you have to further my love of God and all that has to do with Him...... i love you SOOOO much!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah...
I'm so glad your blog is BACK.....I missed it :)
I love your idea of having a list of things you are grateful for about your mom and dad....
What are your plans for the summer?

~Aunt Debi

Anonymous said...

hey hannah!
i love the idea of the list thing!
have you seen baby mama? it is soo funny!

NE way,ttyl
kindall<3