Tuesday, May 27, 2008

YAWN......ZZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZ

wow!!! i'm SUPER sleepy right now......zzzzzz hahahahaha, not that sleepy!!!!! it has been another long and VERY full day at my grandparents house!! i went to Hardee's with my cousin...... then took a bike ride........ watched a movie......... then ate dinner and cleaned up!!! (ok..... so i didn't run a marathon...... but i'm REALLY tired!!) plus, it's an hour later at my grandparents house than it is at my house right now........ so i'm up later than usual!!! therefore this is going to be a very short list becasue if my brain were a computer, right now it would be saying: "cannot compute..... cannot compute...... brain overload!!!" TTYL!!!
11.) mom- you think about others WAY before you would think about yourself........ ALL the time!!

12.) dad- you never find fault in me unless you know it for sure!!

No comments: