Saturday, June 14, 2008

FATHERS DAY

ok...... so i'm here so i figured that i might as well do a little "fathers day tribute" to dad!!!
DAD......
you are the very best dad in the whole entire world, and i'm not just saying that!! i don't know what i would do or this family would do without you!! you are the glue that keeps us together and that helps us solve all of our problems. you put me and mom before anything else at work or at home and you are NEVER too busy to just see whats on my mind!! you don't know how much that that means to me in a time where it's hard to put your faith in anyone because almost everyone will fail you. i know that you will never let me down and for that, i love you dad!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful tribute to your dad! Even though he's not my dad, since I'm his niece, I know that all of those things are really true! Your dad rocks!

Anonymous said...

what a great tribute to your dad! he is a great son-in-law too!
mimi